Friday 23 September 2016

IS HE CHEATING OR WHEN WILL HE CHEAT?

It’s Friday and I think it's “okay” to discuss this subject matter.

I have heard it uncountable times… They say “all men cheat and if he hasn’t cheated on you yet, just wait, he will still do it”… I must confess, that is some crazy shit.



No matter how “hard or strong or whatever feminine adjective” you want to use, as a woman, it will bug you… Like sometimes, you will ask yourself the question without any hope for an answer… “Will this guy still cheats on me?”

A respected male friend, who is older and have a relationship with God told me once… “Babe, all men cheats”. Sometimes, they do it and snap out of it and never go back and sometimes, they get carried away. So I asked him, Did you at any time cheats on your wife and he answered in the affirmative with a but “I later realized I was wrong and stopped it”

Okay… this morning, I walked up to lehubs to ask him “dude, have you cheated on me since we got married? He looked at me and said “Mide, wo o, it’s too early for your jamb question. I need to go to work. I’m late already” he noticed I wasn’t going to bulge so he said No and you know it’s No so why are you bothering yourself?

Wait a minute, am I actually bothering myself? (A question I ask myself often)

So I asked again, when are you likely going to cheat? Let me know now o so that I can start planning my reaction….he smiled dryly and looked away forming activities… You know I won’t let this go away like that…So I said, you heard me dude…

His response was…”Did Baba Adeboye cheats on his wife? I responded are you Baba Adeboye?
Did Baba Oyedepo cheat on his wife? Are you Oyedepo?

Did Oyakhilome cheat on his wife? See, I don’t like the direction this response is going… Who are you calling next?

Just answer the question Yes or No…. but wait, was I actually waiting for an answer?


Guys can be funny.. Some of you are cheating already and you know it… 

Olorun a wo ola oja oni, ola jimoh, a fi tu asiri yin. Asiri yin ma to tu.

No comments:

Post a Comment